The Microtech range of Fuel/Lube Oil filters has been developed employing the latest technology in pleating and assembly process in order to provide high levels of efficiency and product reliability. And, no matter how diverse the application, there is a product to meet your fuel and lubrication filter requirements.
Our fuel filter range takes advantage of the latest high efficiency, pleated felt and glass fibre media to provide an exceptionally high dirt holding capacity, ensuring long service life.
The full range of cartridges consists of:
- Standard – Polyester Needlefelt Media for normal Fuel and Lube requirements
- High Temperature – Aramid felt for Heavy Lube Oil
- Mineral Oil – Micro Glass Fibre
- Aggressive Fluid versions are available, metal components having a phosphate finish
- Coalescer – for the separation of water droplets in Fuel and Lube applications that can cause final products to be off specification.
Filters are used on turbine and diesel engines for both lubricant and fuel oil filtration within the following applications:
- Diesel Polishing
- Offshore mining & gas exploration
We can supply alternatives to main brand O.E.M. Cartridges.